Human Resources OfficerFull Time New
Under the supervision of the HR Coordinator, HR is directly responsible for the high and qualitative processes of the full cycle of the selection process to the hiring of new OHA Team members. The success of the OHA recruitment process depends on the HR Department’s ability to source highly experienced and right people for the right job in an effective, fair, transparent, and diverse approach. Talent Acquisition is the strategy and ongoing process of attracting quality talent to OHA, by identifying, acquiring, assessing, and sourcing the right candidate. Recruitment is the continued process for the final selection where the responsibility of the HR Officer is to ensure that all processes and procedures are in compliance with all OHA policies, rules, and regulations. The HR Officer will work for preparing the process with hiring managers from all departments in the recruitment process to understand steps.
- Understand standard HR practices, policies, and procedures, take primary responsibility to run the HR functions according to the OHA Operations Handbook.
- Ensure the presence of up-to-date HR documentation and recordkeeping to ensure effective administration and information management.
- Collect HR documents and forms from newly hired employees and file the documents as required.
- Be overall responsible for the upcoming recruitment system.
- Support in finalizing negotiations, and references and prepare documentation for all offers for new hires in accordance with OHA guidelines.
- Ensure the right person is recruited for the right job and work closely with hiring managers to identify personnel needs, job specifications, duties, qualifications, and skills for office positions.
- Screen, refer, and maintain a talent pool of external and internal candidates for additional interviews.
- Arrange and facilitate the Hiring Manager training.
- Induction/onboarding; In liaison with other departments, arrange for on boarding for all newly recruited staff in their first week as per set guidelines.
- Implement policies on issues like working conditions, performance, equal opportunity, disciplinary process.
- Produce and maintain updated HR and personnel files and regularly update them in soft and hard copies.
- Scan HR related documents and archive them electronically in an organized manner.
- Ensuring good record of staff attendance sheets, leave request forms, and track staff attendance and leave records.
- Review monthly timesheets, scan, and file them electronically.
- Ensure that all staff go through a proper exit process including handover notes, completing the clearance form, completing the online exit interview form, and the exiting debrief with the line manager and update the HR Department on all exiting staff for payroll updating.
- Support OHA Mechanism to receive information or complains on misconduct and breach of code of conduct.
- Adhere to all OHA policies and procedures as outlined.
- Perform any other related activities as assigned by the supervisor relevant to the capacity and role.
- Soft Skills
- Attention to detail, following procedures, meeting deadlines, working and problem-solving independently and cooperatively.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and prioritize effectively.
- Strong Computer knowledge (MS Office)
- Strong communication skills required.
- Time Management skills required.
How to Apply:
The successful candidate will have the ability to interact effectively with international and national team members, both in a managerial as well as in training capacity and to demonstrate skills to multi-task, meet deadlines and process information. Strong capacity in a structured a timely execution of their responsibilities to ensure quality delivery of candidates for future recruitments of OHA team members. Strong training skills to further develop hiring managers and HR colleagues excellent interview abilities together with a fully transparent, effective, fair and bias free recruitment process, with the highest integrity of execution.