Distributor / Assessment officerFull Time
Distributor/Assessment officer is mainly responsible for conducting assessment identifying the most deserving beneficiaries and makes sure a proper and smooth distribution of food and non-food item. He should not have difficulty in traveling to all districts of southern provinces.
Duties & Responsibilities :
As a distributor:
- To ensure if the food items are delivered to the distribution point in appropriate manner and complete quantity.
- Tally the delivered food items with way bill
- Save and keep the record of defected items and of those food items having difference in quantity and measurement.
- Be exact in arranging and proper placement of food items in warehouse.
- Makes sure that the necessary distribution tools and materials are available including distribution books, forms, visibility banners scale etc
- Managing the crowd control of beneficiaries in food distribution point
- Make report of monthly distribution and sends to Project Manager
As Assessment officer :
- To ensure Assessment and Referral process is followed to ALO standards and in a timely manner
- Collecting the data of targeted households from the targeted area to be covered for WFP/ALO assistance
- Conduct a baseline survey and identifying the most deserving beneficiaries
- With consultation and guidance of Mula Imam and community elders, identifying the right beneficiaries
- Conducting a house to house visit so that the right and deserving beneficiaries are identified.
- Afghan National
- High School graduate but preference will be given to University graduates
- At least three years relevant experience with national and international NGO
- To be fluent in writing and speaking Pashto, Dari and English languages.
- To have knowledge of computer programs (Ms office, internet software’s,)
- Work in the team and to be flexible, having positive attitude and the ability to work under pressure.
- Interpersonal skills
How to Apply:
Please email a covering letter, Tazkira (NID) and your CV to email@example.com including the job title, vacancy number and province in the subject line. Your covering letter should be no more than 1 standard A4 pages in length and explain how you meet the position requirements and why you feel you would be a suitable candidate for this role. Your CV should be no more than 4 pages . The precision and style with which you present yourself in your covering letter and CV will be given significant weight in short listing candidates.