Purpose of Position:
ACHRO is looking a full-time Admin/Finance officer (based in Kandahar, Afghanistan). The Admin/Finance officer will be responsible for the organizing the community of WFP, Wheat value chain project. He will provide support the Program officer, agriculture specialist and the Kabul based program department. Main responsibilities of the community organizer are to organize all the project related activities.
Major Responsibilities of the position:
• The Admin Finance Assistant supports the Wheat value chain project on the operation funds and distributions of funds.
• The Admin Finance Assistant supports the Wheat value chain project through the efficient management and accounting of the operation funds.
• To ensure the correct processing of book keeping of all the project related transactions.
• Preparing the vouchers according the project expenses
• Prepare monthly payroll for the office staff
• Prepare the inventory list of provincial office
• Maintain the daily lock books for vehicle and generator
• Keep accurate record of all expenses for the wheat value chain WFP project
• Liaison with central office finance manager on day to day finance related issues
• Other tasks assigned by project manager or central branch finance or program department.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Administration, or related field,
- Abel to write and verbally communicate clearly and concisely in English, Pushto & Dari.
- Strong Organizational skills
- Strong Computer Spreadsheet and word processing skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain confidently
- Stress tolerance
- Able to work with team
- Crowed management skills
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send his/her updated CV with an application letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org , please mention vacancy number and title of the position in the subject line otherwise your application will be rejected. Only shortlisted candidate who meets the requirement will be shortlisted.