Master TrainerFull Time
- Should have good knowledge of basic leadership, research, conflict resolution, advocacy, concept development and networking skills.
- Develop training materials/manual and provide trainings to respective audience.
- Conduct Practical trainings on formal and informal justice system in Afghanistan.
- Submit Pre – Post training report.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor Degree (Master Degree’s preferred) in Law or Sharia
- At least have 2-3 years of experience in legal and law-related activities
- Should have good proficiency in civil and criminal law of afghanistan.
- Knowledge of Pashto and English, written and spoken is must.
- Should have good communication skills
- Should have good command of local languages
- Computer skill in MS. office packages
- Familiar with planning, and prioritizing tasks
- Honest, active and well mannered
How to Apply:
While sending your CV & Cover letter in one file, please mention the vacancy number, and position name in the subject line, application received after the closing date and without subject line will not be given consideration by TLO.
Only short-listed candidates whose application responds to the above criteria will be contacted for interview.
Interested candidates should send their Application to: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not send heavy size documents (i.e. Tazkira, Education documents, and work certificates)
Only shortlisted candidates will be call for the next stage of recruitment.
TLO is an equal opportunity to everyone and all ethnic groups and both genders are urged to apply.