Sr. Project Implementation Officer (MCCG-KFW)Full Time
• Prepare a comprehensive technical report and deliver a comprehensive presentation donor and stakeholders.
• Have a specific skills of Disaster risk mitigation/Disaster risk management.
• To Develop MCCG-KFW central level plan for overall project.
• Ensure and pursue the MCCG-KFW overall progresses, achievements, timelines, milestones and activities.
• Make sure the quality of MCCG-KFW projects, services and target groups in field
• To develop, adjust and bring the required alterations in the MCCG-KFW Manuals, guidelines, policies and procedures.
• Guide, supervise, and monitor all technical, central and field social staff.
• Maintain, coordinate and keep a close coordinate with Central, field level staff and stakeholders.
• Liaison with stakeholder for the sake of program improvement.
• To visit the field and provide the required support he fields level staff.
• To lead, handle and accept the responsibility of program an emergency case.
• Must have some familiarities with local governance and PRA/PLA/RRA (participatory Rural Appraisals/Participatory Learning exercises/Rapid Rural appraisals).
• Participate and represent the program on high level meetings.
• Handle other tasks assigned by the line supervisors.
Education and Experience Requirement:
• Bachelor Degree required with 5-years relevant experience/or Master Degree with 3-years relevant experience.
• Specking and writing skills of national language (Pashto & Dari) and English are must.
• Good communication skill.
Other skills and Requirement of the positions:
• Good communication skills: speaking, writing, and listening.
• Demonstrated interpersonal skills including diplomacy and tact.
• Fluency in Pashto, Dari language and English are must.
• Ability to set priorities and manage time effectively.
How to Apply:
Please send your up-to-date CV, required Bachelor degree certified by Ministry of Higher Education and all work certificates as per your CV, before closing date, (please make sure that the size of documents that you attach does not exceed 4MBs), if any of the mentioned documents are not sent/provided, it will be considered as uncompleted documents and the candidate will not be short listed for the position, he/she applied for. Interested Afghan Nationals should submit their applications in writing (clearly indicating on the subject line the title of the position and Vacancy Announcement Number E.g. Senior Project Implementation Officer (MCCG-KFW)- 508/HRMD/CCNP/MRRD to: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Important Note: any/all applications without the mentioned subject line will not be considered.