- Design and conduct training courses for the Laboratory technicians of the AKHS-A and partner NGOs working in the program’s areas.
- Provide refresher training for the Laboratory technicians and supervise the quality of work
- Prepare specifications. And participate in the procurement of Laboratory equipment’s and reagents.
- Monitor and supervise the quality of Laboratory services in Baghalan, Bamiyan and Badakhsan health facilities in close
- collaborator with the Regional Health program managers.
Review the training needs for new recruits.
- Develop protocol and procedure manual, for BHCs and Hospitals.
- Provide a monthly work plan and feedback report t the Regional Health Managers and Hospital Advisor.
- And other duty assigned by CEO/ Program Director and Hospital Manager
QUALIFICATIONS: (MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS)
Graduation of governmental university from Laboratory Department.
Two years’ experience of supervisory
Skill: Fluent in Writing and speaking of English Language
How to Apply:
Qualified applicants who are exactly suitable with above criteria are requested to send their Applications + CVs in one PDF file while clearly mentioning the job title and vacancy number in the subject line: (BMN Lap Supervisor-001) otherwise their application will not be considered.
Aga Khan Health Service, Afghanistan strives to promote diversity as well as provide an equal employment opportunity to each candidate, regardless of age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender, language, marital status, origin, political affiliation, religion, sex, or social status'.
Aga khan Health Service- Afghanistan is an equal opportunities employer.