- preparation for the full project baseline (to be conducted through an external evaluator)- preparing the student and teacher-focused assessment plan and identifying key Early Grade Reading (EGR) focused key assessments areasIn preparation for the full project baseline, overseeing the repackaging or update of existing student and teacher assessment tools (in coordination with the IRC Technical Unit and Research Unit)
- To oversee research planning and design for the various research efforts under the project, including an anticipated design and implementation research focus for Adolescents Support for Home Learning.
Collaborate with ECW and EiE WG colleagues and Steering Committee to share key research design and results and incorporate feedback from key sector partners
Overseeing any additional qualitative needs assessment, linked to the baseline evaluation, to substantiate findings across project partners, including tool design, training, and data analysis
Along with Technical Unit colleagues, support review of qualitative and quantitative analysis and reporting reviews for the baseline evaluation (to be undertaken by external partner)
- Identify new opportunities for the utilization of data to inform and support data-based decisions within Implementing Partner Consortia
Identifying areas for systematized improvements across Implementing Partners with data collection, research design and data analysis to improve functionality of Consortia
- Support ongoing program improvement and planning in collaboration with education Team members
- Develop the strategy/concept note for administration of formative and summative use of Assessment with collaboration with relevant departments.
- Lead the recruitment and selection of enumerators and data collectors for different assessments.
- provide direct support to External Enumerators (contracted) for any capacity development needs around the Baseline Evaluation (collection and analysis)
Supervise and support the administration of assessments at field level.
- Data cleaning, analysis and writing report of each assessment and share the finding with relevant staff
Review/ develop/ improve and standardize learning assessments Tools
- Ensures and supervise that the accurate data collected in field level
- Provide technical support to the education team in meeting the ECW project deliverables
Coordinate with the other education team for matters of teacher training
- Other Responsibilities:
- Attend and participate in trainings identified/organized by your supervisor
- Abide by IRC personnel policies and regulations; follow any new procedures and guidelines introduced in circulars from Country Office
Report any violations of the IRC Mandatory Reporting Policy.
- The reporting of violations is an obligation on the part of all staff members.
- Assist where necessary in undertaking activities that aim to prevent the occurrence of sexual abuse and exploitation of beneficiaries by IRC and other humanitarian workers.
- Perform any other duties assigned by your supervisor or Kabul main office
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in database management and reporting, masters preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency with reporting software tools.
- Minimum 3-year experience designing, developing, and generating reports from a database; application.
- Ensures quality data collection techniques are established for the project.
- Able of collect, reconcile project ad-hoc, monthly, quarterly, annual, and final reports.
How to Apply:
All qualified candidates are requested to open the given link and follow the instructions:
applications received without a given link and/or online system will be disqualified and remove from the entire process.
Shortlisted candidates will be directly contacted for written test and after that for interview. If you are not contacted TWO or FOUR WEEKS after the closing date .please know that your application has not been successful for the post. IRC Afghanistan Country Office – Kabul House 34, Street No.4 Taimani District 10, Close to Haji Mohammad Dad Mosque.