Human Resources (HR) Coordinator will undertake a variety of HR administrative duties, provide support to the AUAF department/units/offices in overall HR functions and work closely with HR Manager and HR Director. The overall responsibilities will be to oversee personnel related issues, implement plans and processes and deal/work on the day-to-day employee issues (compensation, recruitment/selection, contracts management, attendance tracking, performance management, training & development, maintaining employee records and conducting new hire orientations, employee and labour relations) and maintain HRIS system, therefore strong computer and clerical skills are a must. HR Manager should also assist build healthy workplace relationships and contribute towards maintaining worker loyalty by informing HR practices and promoting a supportive work climate.. HR Coordinator should be Highly structured, thorough and, most importantly, personable, and most importantly, and approachable. The HR Coordinator will be based in Herat or Kandahar according to the city S/he applies and will be reporting to HR Manager or HR Director in Kabul.
Key outcomes include:
- Manage the delivery of a specific human resources program or service
- Implementing HRIS system
- Coordinating performance review process
- Maintaining employee records
- Assist with new hire training, onboarding, and administration of benefits
- Assisting with hiring and training processes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To maintain a high degree of consistency monitor and conduct HR procedure. Organize, maintain and update employee HRIS (Human Resource Information System).
- Oversee the maintenance of an effective HR filing system: contracts, individual personnel files, leave tracker, timesheets/attendance records.
- Ensure the file access is kept limited and in accordance with the data privacy policies of the organisation.
- Oversee the proper maintaining and monitoring the attendance record and maintain the tracking of working hour.
- Maintain lists of personnel-related hiring, touch, leaves in both paper and electronic repositories to ensure that all work specifications are met;
- Assist with payroll processing by preparing of personnel action and payroll.
- Assist in procedures of recruiting and hiring including arrangement / attendance of interviews, documentation of job experience and references.
- Ensure post interview and new hire procedures are followed, including organizing employee orientation, creating new employee files; and ensure all personnel paperwork is properly filled out.
- Prepare materials and help organize employee performance reviews; coordinate the performance management process including conducting training on goal-setting and performance evaluation/appraisal;
- Keep trackers on delivery dates for success reviews (probation, mid-year analysis, and annual) and alert Managers / Supervisors accordingly.
- Ensure that all HR activities are carried out in compliance with GOW's standards and are consistent with donor requirements, existing legal requirements and government requirements. Ensure all donor and legal obligations are fulfilled.
- Execute all employee termination/separation procedures, including advising employees on their rights and any benefits they are entitled to.
- Prepare the progressive, quarterly and final reports under the supervision of Supervisor and prepare other reports are required.
- Encourage good workplace relationships and seek to address any employee problems.
- Under the direction of the HR Manager and the HR Director, be a valuable source of insight on human resources, address any concerns that staff might have, offer practical advice and guidance.
- Managers and staff on a number of similar HR issues.
- Schedule meetings, appointments and interviews as requested by the supervisor and HR Director.
- Translate official documents, letters and forms from Dari/Pashto into English or vice versa.
- Provide administrative support including translation service during meetings or interviews, making photocopies; scanning and emailing documents; and perform other clerical functions for HR department.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned by the supervisor or HR Director.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- At least four years of experience in administrative fields.
- Master degree on a relevant subject may be considered as equivalent of 1 year work experience.
- Knowledge of full life cycle recruitment.
- Accurate attention to details
- Skills in database management and record keeping/filing system
- Time management and prioritization skills
- High analytical and reporting skills
- Pro-actively identify problems and be proactive problem-solver
- Capacity to work under pressure to reach tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team-oriented and in a cross-cultural environment
- Must be fluent in English both at verbal and written level;
- Highly organized and able to multitask
- Good technical skills, experience with MS Office software and the Internet.
- Self-motivated, show ability to function successfully in a dynamic working environment with limited oversight.
- Tactful and diplomatic
How to Apply:
Please send your CV & Covering letter to below email address and include Position title and the city you are applying for (HR Coordinator / Kandahar or Herat) in the subject line of the application. Without a clear subject-line we won't accept the Applications Only Qualified individuals will be Shortlisted for the Interview.
Female Candidates are very highly encourage to apply for the HR Coordinator vaccancy.
Submission Email: firstname.lastname@example.org