About Organization / Project:
Dynamic Vision (here-in-after referred to as “DV”) a national execution platform with presence in nearly all the provinces of Afghanistan gives Clients the confidence that DV can deliver complex, logistically challenging projects anywhere around the country. Dynamic Vision has the expertise to deliver projects with quality, safety and full compliance with its certification of ISO 50001:2011 Energy Management system, OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health & Safety Management System, ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management. For over years, DV’s comprehensive services include planning, consulting, architecture, energy, power, water, mining, environmental management, integrated offerings, project management, training & capacity building, audit, & financial services, research and surveys, monitoring and evaluation, environmental services, agriculture services to Clients in diverse industries.
- Ensure transparent, accurate, and timely collection of data by administrating surveys, semi-structured interviews, stakeholder engagement, conducting focus groups of other participatory information collection tools from the field as well as collecting secondary data from secondary sources of information for the power projects (transmission line, substation, and distribution networks)
- Carry out assessments, monitoring, and evaluation missions (baselines, mid-terms, end lines) as appropriate to ensure proper project preparation, implementation, and follow-up.
- Contribute to the review of design and tools (assessment, situation analysis tools) of the transmission lines, substation, and distribution networks.
- Develop and oversee the implementation of appropriate data collection and methodologies (i.e. survey questionnaires, focus group discussions, key-informant interviews) and data/information dissemination/utilization plans.
- Closely supervise data collection activities. Operate data cleaning and analysis, and produce simple reports, in a timely manner.
- Contribute to a partner’s effective capacity building of TPM standards, data collection, and reporting system, through training, site visits, the revision of partner’s policies and manuals, and other technical support
- Prepare MEAL (Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability, and Learning) Plans and project indicators follow-up tools, in close coordination with the stakeholders, team leader, team coordinator, and managers.
- Measure and report on qualitative and quantitative input, process, output, outcome, impact, objective, and goal-level performance indicators for assigned projects.
- Follow up on external monitoring and evaluation exercises (i.e. review of security plans, project schedules, follow-up of fieldwork, review, and analysis of project documentation).
- Ensure that M&E findings are reflected and their recommendations are provided for the improvement of future power projects in the country.
- University degree in electrical engineering (can be substituted by proven experience)
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience in the field
- Relevant computer skills (Ms. Office package including e-mail usage and very good knowledge of excel and data collection)
- Good analytical and reporting skills
- Proficiency in English and Dari, both written and spoken
- Ability and willingness to travel autonomously and independently to the abovementioned areas for extended periods (up to 1 month)
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit their CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com not later than October 23, 2020. Please mention the position title and vacancy no in the subject line of your email. E-mail without mentioning the Position Title and vacancy no in the subject line will not be considered.
Dynamic Vision principle is to select THE BEST PERSON FOR THE JOB. Candidates with Innovation and Creativity Skills are Mostly Preferred. DV does not discriminate in employment on the race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employment organization, or other non-merit factors.