• Conduct training needs assessment for the technical and management staff related with the regional HR and regional heads.
• Develop need-based training plans and implementation appropriate training programs for the staff in close coordination with manager community health programs, regional technical Manager, provincial Health Program Officers and Regional Health Program Manager.
• Follow local and national trainings under all grants and projects to meet the deadlines.
• Complete impact assessment of the training programs at national and provincial level.
• Assist in planning budgets for trainings for region with regional heads.
• Conduct post training follow up based on checklist and training supervision for regional and facility level.
• Providing, following up and payment of the per diem cost to staff
• (if applicable) and training cost to relevant training centers at regions.
• Involve in planning and organization provincial conference and coordinate the activities to the relevant.
• Identify and coordinate the training material and books/periodicals required for resources center in all the regions.
• Report the progress of trainings on monthly and quarterly basis to regional Senior Capacity Building Officer.
• Carry out any other program related tasks assigned by the line Manager.
• Carry out any additional tasks assigned by project Manager and National Manager. Carry out any other Official task given by Supervisor Any other assignment given by line manager.
SPECIFICATIONS (MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS)
At least 2 years working experience in Capacity building.
MD (Medical Doctor) and Public Health.
Having excellent knowledge and skills of computer with Good communication and teamwork
• Proven excellent interpersonal skills, honestly, punctuality and commitment, working under pressure and long hours.
• Flexible team player, innovative and clear understanding of the working context.
How to Apply:
Qualified applicants who are exactly suitable with above criteria are requested to send their Applications + CVs in one PDF file while clearly mentioning the job title and vacancy number in the subject line: (BMN-CBO-002) otherwise their application will not be considered.
Aga Khan Health Service, Afghanistan strives to promote diversity as well as provide an equal employment opportunity to each candidate, regardless of age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender, language, marital status, origin, political affiliation, religion, sex, or social status'.
Aga khan Health Service- Afghanistan is an equal opportunities employer.