Senior Program Assistant (Reporting)Full Time New
- Draft reports and information products from the CCCM unit, including, but not limited to, the analytical and statistical reports, displacement profiles, key messages, and other relevant products.
- Analyze collected data and information and perform secondary data reviews to identified conditions and needs in areas affected by displacements.
- Research, analyze, write, and format internal and external programme reports and documents. Proof-read documents, attend meetings, take meeting minutes, and provide administrative support as requested.
- Support Programme implementation and reporting. Track progress and ensure that deadlines are met.
- Support survey design, assessment preparation, and report development. Assist the roll out of trainings for data collection.
- Support the IM assistant in ensuring the dissemination and adaption as necessary of information management tools and provide feedback regarding any inconsistencies.
- Coordinate and publish approved press releases, brochures, communication materials, public information, and monitoring and evaluation reports including the mission’s website and public events whenever necessary.
- Contribute to needs assessments, evaluations of project effectiveness, impact, and sustainability. Make recommendations for project improvement based on the regular monitoring together with the CCCM project assistants.
- Assist the CCCM unit to ensure adequate monitoring mechanism are in place for projects implementation as per agreed timelines and prepare activities status and progress reports against CCCM projects and sector working plan.
Perform other duties as may be assigned.
- Inclusion and respect for diversity: respects and promotes individual and cultural differences; encourages diversity and inclusion wherever possible.
- Integrity and transparency: maintains high ethical standards and acts in a manner consistent with organizational principles/rules and standards of conduct.
- Professionalism: demonstrates ability to work in a composed, competent and committed manner and exercises careful judgment in meeting day-to-day challenges.
Core Competencies – behavioural indicators level 1
- Teamwork: develops and promotes effective collaboration within and across units to achieve shared goals and optimize results.
- Delivering results: produces and delivers quality results in a service-oriented and timely manner; is action oriented and committed to achieving agreed outcomes.
- Managing and sharing knowledge: continuously seeks to learn, share knowledge and innovate.
- Accountability: takes ownership for achieving the Organization’s priorities and assumes responsibility for own action and delegated work.
- Communication: encourages and contributes to clear and open communication; explains complex matters in an informative, inspiring and motivational way.
Any offer made to the candidate in relation to this vacancy notice is subject to funding confirmation.
Note: Applications from qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Bachelor’s degree in administration, Human Resources, Law, Social Sciences, Political Sciences, journalism, or related fields from an accredited academic institution with four years of relevant professional experience.
Master’s degree in the above-mentioned fields will be an advantage.
- Ability to compile and holistically analyses diverse datasets and information sources.
- Experience writing technical requirements documents, translating/planning specifications to technical briefs for data capture/analysis, and compiling diverse datasets.
- Prior work experience with international humanitarian organizations, non-government or government institutions/organization in a multi-cultural setting
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proven experience in data management, analysis and reporting in a humanitarian or development context.
- Expert knowledge of MS office and advanced data science and/or statistical skills including knowledge of database management, statistical and project management.
- Skills in data visualization an advantage.
- Strong management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with flexibility and integrity.
- Ability to work independently, with excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work in challenging settings, under pressure while respecting tight deadlines.
- Capacity to learn and gain new competencies, while accepting/giving constructive criticism
- Demonstrated ability for leadership in the context of partnership building and consensual decision-making.
- Demonstrated understanding of different data collection methodologies
- Ability to organize an information flow.
- Knowledge of camp management-related technical guidelines, standards, and indicators an advantage.
Fluency in English, Dari, and Pashto (oral and written)
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their curriculum vitae and educational certificates via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with SVN-KBL-2023-116 on the subject by 05 June 2023 at the latest.
Candidates holding an IOM contract, please update your personal data in your IOM PRISM account and submit it with your curriculum vitae and educational certificates to the mentioned email address. Applications with incomplete information or document will not be considered. Also, please take note that IOM does not accept hard copies.
To create IOM PHF, please refer below:
IOM Staff inside IOM network, please update your information in your IOM PRISM account.
External candidate with no account yet in the IOM website,Click here to create your account.
External candidate and already have an account, Click here to create your account.
IOM Staff outside IOM network, Click here to create your account.