1. To ensure every day’s all kinds of Financial Transaction as per Project requirement and maintain daily Cash book & Bank Book.
2. To prepare the bank reconciliation and financial report for donors & management requirement.
3. To Preparing Bill Vouchers and checking bills with Supporting of documents and Make sure to have an approval before all kinds of payments or transactions.
4. To maintain all kinds of register and Account related files.
5. To prepare the staff payroll, Tax Report and bank reconciliation as per policy on monthly basis.
6. To prepare the monthly accounts to submit to the Project Accountant on time for every month.
7. To make sure or prepare and update asset inventory list of all project.
8. prepare monthly/weekly cash projection for the projects.
9. To make sure daily cash count for all projects.
10. To keep good relation/coordination with program.
11. Day to day correspondence with the field office accountants,
12. Able to face/conducted external & Internal audit and response as required
13. Establish a safeguarding culture across all level of the programme by implementing the safeguarding policy. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Experienced in making transactions as procedures and to keep utmost financial transparency.
- Experienced in MsWord and Excel.
- Trained on accounting software ERP
- Skilled on Tax calculations.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are requested to send their application (complete C.V along with a cover letter and reference information) to Human Resource Department, BRAC Afghanistan, Haji Mir Ahmad Street, Baharistan, Karte parewan, Kabul, Afghanistan.
To apply please click on the below link: https://www.jobs.af/jobs/regional-accountant-5
Please mention the name of the position and AD# AF 165/21 in the subject bar.
Only complete applications will be accepted and short listed candidates will be contacted.
BRAC is committed to safeguard children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore, our hiring process includes extensive background checks and a criminal records disclosure to ensure safeguarding and to prevent harassment and abuse
BRAC is an equal opportunities employer
Female are highly encouraged to apply