• Implement GEC-T project at the districts/ provincial level and execute the planned activities according to the approved frame work and milestones.
• Take necessary steps for enhancing staff the capacity in order to ensure the quality of activities to fulfill the targets (vocational training, secondary CBE and supporting the government schools).
• Supervise the staff performance and schooling activities in the schools and execute vocational training in the field level.
• Ensure the successful implementation of activities for Government - School improvement and other associated interventions such as Mentoring and Stipend.
• Take initiatives to establish effective communication with provincial stakeholders for instance PED, Provincial governor, economic director, other GOs and other NGOs with regards to the project activities.
• Solve the problems related to the GEC-T operation and other tasks through mobilizing communities, government bodies and BRAC employees.
• Ensure procurement, preservation and distribution of the materials according to the BRAC procurement policy and procedures.
• Prepare monthly action plan to carry out the program activities according to the approved annual work plan.
• Resolve of the social problem related to school operation in consultation with community people, concern government department and BRAC Officials.
• Prepare reports and submit it to the concern department timely and regularly.
• Good communication skills particularly in local language (Dari/Pashto)
• Speaking and writing ability in English
• Good knowledge in Child education system in Afghanistan
• Computer knowledge and skill
• Skill on result based work plan (using logical framework) on strategy including budget related issues
• Ensure reports and other reports from concerned supervisor with qualitative and quantitative information
• Knowledge on materials development
• Coordination skill with DED, PED, other Govt. officials, and local elected bodies, NGO’s, project experts and concern community members
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are requested to send their application (complete C.V along with a cover letter and reference information) to Human Resource Department, BRAC Afghanistan, Haji Mir Ahmad Street, Baharistan, Karte parewan, Kabul, Afghanistan.
To apply please click on the below link: https://www.jobs.af/jobs/provincial-manager-34
Please mention the name of the position and AD# AF 169/21 in the subject bar.
Only complete applications will be accepted and short listed candidates will be contacted.
BRAC is committed to safeguard children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore, our hiring process includes extensive background checks and a criminal records disclosure to ensure safeguarding and to prevent harassment and abuse
BRAC is an equal opportunities employer
Female are highly encouraged to apply