This program Assistant will work closely with program team and the duration of the position is for 5 months. During this period he/she will perform the following tasks under direct supervision of Regional Director.
· To coordinate the trainings, Workshops, events and meetings with coalition members, stakeholders and government departments in the south region.
· To coordinate the advocacy, follow up meetings with government departments and coalition members in the south provinces.
· Printing and organizing training materials for the trainees.
· Collecting, Reviewing and submission of the new membership applications to the ICT unit.
· Arranging coordination meetings with government department, CSOs, grantees and coalition members in the south region.
· Disseminate advocacy, communication or community monitoring materials to civil society, government agencies and coalition members.
· Answer and manage incoming calls.
· Arranged and organized filing system and kept all project related documents.
· Collecting staff timesheets and sharing with HR unit.
· Other tasks as assigned.
· Bachelor’s Degree with 3 years of relevant experience OR
· Baccal with 5 years of overall relevant experience
· Very good interpersonal communication skills.
· The candidate should be very polite and patient.
· Computer literate.
· Ability to write the names in English as well as local languages
The Program Assistant will report to the Regional Director
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter, with the position name (Program Assistant /STTA - Kandahar) in the subject line, by email to DAIMusharikat@DAI.com
To apply for any of Musharikat vacancies, please make sure you put the title on the subject of your email, or your application will be disregarded by the system.
Please note that applications received after the closing date and without Subject line will not be given consideration. Only shortlisted candidates whose application responds to the above criteria will be contacted for test/interview.
Ps. Females are highly encouraged to apply for the DAI /Musharikat Open positions.