Background Information - Job-specific
Working under the direct supervision of Admin, ICT & Logistics Coordinator, Logistics Officer will provide Logistical support for Cordaid office based in Kabul. Working within established administrative guidelines, the specific responsibilities will include:
• Ensure all logistical works are complete in a proper and well manner.
• Ensure the proper usage of all Cordaid logistical forms.
• Ensure all logistical processes, and files are processed according to Cordaid rules and regulations.
• Ensuring all assets are labelled, and their movement is recorded in the asset list.
• Assist in managing/controlling Cordaid warehouse.
• Keep proper digital/hard filing system for all work related documents.
• Ensure all fuel and gas consumptions are monitored.
• Assist in registering monthly food/stationery into stock records and generate balances on monthly bases.
• Ensure all major repairs including plumbing, electrical, physical building maintenance etc. are carried out accordingly.
• Maintain a solid understanding of all Cordaid rules and regulations, as laid down in the Field Manual and other official documentation, and acts in accordance with these.
• Pro-actively provides advice to supervisor on areas of suggested improvement in overall operational functions and internal office issues.
• Report all work-related issues to Admin, ICT & Logistics Coordinator
• Ensure consistent coordination as delegated by the direct supervisor.
• Any other assignment that can reasonably be asked by the direct supervisor.
• Bachelors degree business, administration and management or any other relevant field.
• Minimum 4 years of logistics work experience.
• Good oral and written communication skills in English language.
• Dealing with emergencies.
• Flexible and capable of working in a stressful context.
• Having IT knowledge is an asset.
How to Apply:
Please submit your CV and cover letter (in one pdf file), with the position name and vacancy number in your email subject or otherwise your email will be rejected from system.
Please note that applications received after the closing date and without Subject line will not be given consideration. Only shortlisted candidates whose application meets the above criteria will be contacted for test/interview.
Note: Only application send to below address will be considered. Applications send to any other address even within the organization cannot be considered.