• monitoring and maintaining of computer systems and networks; To ensure that all IRC computers are in working order Ensure compliance with the IRC IT policy by all computer users.
• monthly Computers/Printers/Copiers preventative maintenance and regularly checking departmental computers by walk-in.
• Daily Troubleshoot ends user hardware and software issues, working continuously on a task until completion and removing viruses from all Computers and managing the online IT ticking system.
• setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues and testing and evaluating new technology.
• Troubleshoot BVA, Integra and Box problems/IT Orientation to newly staff
• Performing installations, computer Operating system, wireless Access points, Routers, Network Printers, MS Office 365, windows10 and Network attached storages, repairs.
• monthly IT activity report includes all field offices Meraki/firewall to Senior IT Manager
• Support the procurement department in identifying and selecting hardware required by the field and main office and raising PRs for IT related items and for all internet connections main and field offices.
• Up to date IT inventory database for IT hardware, software and ISP contracts, PRs etc.
• Proper support to all field IT/ IT Focal points.
• Deliver different IT related training to the end users
• Regular field visit to all field offices
• Any additional tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- Proven experience in Personnel Management
- Good English and Dari/Pashtu
- Must have IT skills.
- Experience in working with international NGOs
- Good organizational and reporting skill
- Ability to work under pressure.
- School graduate, BCS or DIT holders are preferred.
How to Apply:
Note: Application received without exact position title, vacancy no and location will be directly disqualified from the process.
interested candidates are requested to send their applications along with copies of their CVs (NOT Educational and Work Certificates), to the attention of the Human Resources Department to the following address or email us on (AF-Recruitment@rescue.org).
Shortlisted candidates will be directly contacted for written test and after that for interview. If you are not contacted TWO or FOUR WEEKS after the closing date .please know that your application has not been successful for the post.
IRC Afghanistan Country Office – Kabul
House 34, Street No.4 Taimani District 10, Close to Haji Mohammad Dad Mosque