Description: The community mobilizer will work under direct supervision of the project manager and he/she will be appointed to conduct mentoring and facilitate peer to peer sessions for adolescent girls on VAWG/ child marriage in and out of schools in city and Zendajan district of Herat Province.
• Assist in preparation of action plan for each per to per session and activities.
• Conduct interview, problem identification, finding realities with keeping confidential of the cases related information within a trusted environment.
• Conduct outreach campaigns to improve understanding of violence against girls and children’s issues to the targeted communities. Topics must be included triggers of violence in the home, the impact of violence on children, the family and community.
• Changing the perception of people towards girls and child’s right via community outreach campaigns.
• To refer to the entities to find and tracking the cases.
• Preparing monthly and weekly reports to submit to Project supervisor.
• Follow up the individual cases to be solved through counseling, taking attorney till reintegration of the beneficiaries.
• Follow up the cases after reintegration of the beneficiaries.
• Participate in workshops, seminars, and meetings and maintain communication with the project supervisor and manager and all parties related to the beneficiary.
• Perform any other related tasks as directed by project supervisor.
- A Bachelor’s degree in disciplines such as Human Resources, Psychology, Business, or in another related field.
- Minimum experience of 2 years of work in relevant field
- Experience in Human Rights, Gender and Reproductive Rights
- Ability to analyze and synthesize written communication
How to Apply:
Interested candidates who can meet the criteria must send their updated CV to the following email address mentioned in this announcement. Please refuse sending of big size file such of certificates and other extra documents. Keep in mind to write the Vacancy number (VWO-238) in the subject line of your email.