Purpose and Scope of Assignment:
The primary responsibility (not exhaustively) of the Admin and Advocacy Officer will be:
In direct supervision of national coordinator/Director, provide administrative support to ensure that project activities are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner:
• Active participation in office required training courses to build capacity as admin officer
• Support office staff on routine office works
• Learn and Maintain record of staff monthly timesheets including recording of staff leaves.
• Assist in organizing and facilitating meetings and events including taking note/minute
• Facilitation and participation in ANECO related meetings, workshops, training courses and conferences inside and outside of country.
• Assisting in organizing regular provincial meetings in target provinces.
• Assisting in preparing monthly, semi and annual reports and update project files
• To learn and act as a cashier and help finance officer with smooth running of the project
• Be responsible for day to day project correspondence / information sharing
• Design and maintain proper filing and administrative system for the project documents
• Carry out procurement procedures including preparing request forms, collecting quotation and preparing purchase orders
• Perform other duties that fall within the competency and responsibility of the position
• Supporting advocacy and campaign activities
- BBA or other related fields, preferred to Master degree.
- At least 1-year work experience in Administration and Civil Society advocacy activities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Pashto and Dari
- Proficiency in MS Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint and other related software
- Great attention to details with all work products, output and communication
How to Apply:
The interested candidates should submit their applications before the 23/06/2021 (CV+ scan copy of documents+ experience letter) by email or Hard Copy to
Afghanistan National Education Coalition Organization (ANECO) HR Department.
Please clearly mention the vacancy number in the subject line of your email.
Submission Email: email@example.com
Phone #: +93 799226017