SUMMARY OF KEY FUNCTIONS
Checking all received financial documents to be complied with MoF Revenue Department, donor and CARE policy.
Passing accounting entry for all payment and other relevant documents on timely basis in PS.
Making adjusting entry for all prepayments and post payments are adjusted in PS before monthly closing.
Reconciling travel advance account (132100) after monthly closing
Finance Director, Accounts Manager, Tax Accountant, Administration and projects staff who receive advance.
KEY RESULT EXPECTED
Updated financial reports of expenditure and payments would be available in PS for donor reporting, audit purposes and other relevant objects.
- Entries of financial transaction into FGMS AP, GL and AR modules
- Entries of monthly adjusting entries transaction for Kabul office
- Prepare of summery Cost allocation tables for office facilities rent
- Clean-up & reversal of transactions
- Record payments of vouchers
- Check and review of Financial documents for accuracy
- Attach scanned documents with vouchers in FGMS & submit it for budget holder approval and printing vouchers
- Apply Adjusting liquidation expenses against PPAY advances
- Register of Received Invoices & Putting received stamp on invoices
- Scan of financial documentations
- Communicate to related departments for correction & complete invoices supporting documents
- Reconciliation AC131100
COMPETENCE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Good ability of checking policy compliance in documents
Suitability in entering documents in PS considering attachment and other procedures
Gook team working ability
Skills and Experience:
Microsoft office computer programs
Bachelor’s degree in finance or business management.
3 years’ work experience in relevant field
Good command in spoken and written English, Pashtu and Dari.
How to Apply:
APPLYING WITHOUT CARE STANDARD JOB APPLICATION FORM OR NOT FILLING THE APPLICATION FORM PROPERLY WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR SHORT-LISTING,
PEOPLE WITH PHYSICAL DISABILITIES ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
CARE STANDARD JOB APPLICATION FORM IS AVAILABLE ON http://www.acbar.org/applicationform.
CARE IS COMMITTED TO CHILD PROTECTION POLICY
CHILD PROTECTION POLICY LINK: http://bit.ly/CAREAFG_Child_Protection_Policy