• Update/Review the SOPs and Feedback Plans together with the CRA Manager and the MEAL Coordinator
• Lead and coordinate processes to collect, review and respond to client feedback at the provincial level.
• Set up feedback mechanisms to collect and respond to client feedback – both proactive and reactive (technological improvements to existing mechanisms), with support from M&E Officers
• Conduct regular FGDs and meetings with different stakeholders to solicit feedback on IRC’s work.
• During distributions, establish a help desk/information table for the community members to answer beneficiary comments/questions. After the distribution, prepare help desk reports on the distribution.
• Prepare CRA reports based on consolidated analysis of client feedback recorded via proactive and reactive channels, to be discussed at field meetings, project review meetings for analysis and decision making at the provincial level.
• Bachelor’s Degree in humanitarian assistance, social work, human rights, international law, social science or related field. Postgraduate degree preferred.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in humanitarian contexts, with a preference for experience in engaging across organizations, in community services and AAP, or in change management and organizational change.
• Extensive expertise in delivering accountability mechanisms, as well as capacity to support effective communication with communities (with a specific focus on empowering women, children, and marginalized groups).
• Ability to package and communicate complex topics through written reports and presentations.
• Excellent facilitation skills, and strong understanding of how to safely and accurately collect feedback from all members of a community regardless of their age, gender, or other diversity factors.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks; proven self-initiative and problem-solving abilities.
• Good written and spoken English, Dari and/or Pashto skills
• Values diversity, sees it as a source of competitive strength
• Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent computer skills and competency in Word, Excel (data analysis and visualization), and PowerPoint
How to Apply:
All qualified candidates are requested to open the given link and follow the instructions:
applications received without a given link and/or online system will be disqualified and remove from the entire process.
Shortlisted candidates will be directly contacted for a written test and after that for interviews. If you are not contacted TWO or FOUR WEEKS after the closing date .please know that your application has not been successful for the post. IRC Afghanistan Country Office, Qala-e-Fathullah, Street # 3, District 10, Old UNOCHA Office, Beside Fatemia Mosque.