Insta Telecom is a world class voice, data, and internet service provider for residential, business, and wholesale clients. Our full range of voice and data telecommunication services is available in nearly every city in Afghanistan.
At Insta Telecom, we believe that information technology holds the key to future growth and its dedication to investing time and money in this critical growth field has been reaffirmed. We believe that innovative solutions, corporate vision, teamwork and total commitment to their customers will help them achieve the highest personal and corporate excellence standards.
The primary duties are a helpdesk support engineer for customers of Insta Telecom and the management of the internal IT services of Insta Telecom. Needs good networking, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills to identify problems quickly and effectively, and to implement suitable solutions.
Leads and promotes creativity and innovative strategies to enhance customer service while upholding proven best practices and guidelines. Responsible for day-to-day system management and Network Operations Center (NOC) operational performance. It is also this candidate who is responsible for completing the necessary paperwork in good time. If you're interested in joining our team, submit your resume.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND SKILLS
- Respond to critical alerts and events via direct interaction or escalation to onsite engineers
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of our 24x7 NOC.
- Tracking trouble cards, work orders and other activities
- Follow up on open problems and keep abreast of day-to-day machine activities
- Monitor and track system faults and hardware performance using all available tools
- Coordinate with Technical Services Managers to assign corrective action tasks to the workforce in the field service and monitor where necessary
- Act as the primary point of communication for the commitment, resolution, and escalation of any issues that can be solved with end-users and other support
- Perform Project Management and Service Engineering functions as assigned by the Technical Services Manager.staff.
It requires attention to detail, dedication to assignments, strong communication skills, team player capable of delivering high-quality work, a versatile self-motivator, advanced technical skills and successful work habits. Must have good verbal and written communication skills, and be able to balance multiple goals with little supervision in a demanding environment.
Insta Telecom is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hire a diverse team of employees.
How to Apply:
Please submit your curriculum vacancy number#NSUPPOR30M20 along with a cover letter describing what qualifies you for this opportunity, the subject line on e-mails may not be considered as an e-mail missing the appropriate subject line.