The monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Unit (MEAL) is conducting multi-disciplinary context assessment an upcoming project in Herat and Samangan. ActionAid seeks to hire several enumerators to help collect and manage qualitative and quantitative data through questionnaire using KOBO online data collection platform, conducting Key informant interviews and Focus Group Discussion on the targeted districts.
The applicants must have significant experience in enumeration, quantitative and qualitative data gathering.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- To actively participate in the orientation training on the use of questionnaire
- To support in the selection of household/target groups for interview
- To introduce the study methodology to the community leaders and obtain permission for conducting the KII & FGDs.
- To conduct interviews with assigned respondents using assigned a previously electronic device (mobile/tablet).
- To ensure quality data collection:
- With strict attention to listening to the respondent’s answers and using the software and hardware correctly to record the information (following all skip conditions, prompts, instructions as learned during the training).
- By actively minimizing data entry errors and data loss during field work (for each questionnaire).
- Ensuring each questionnaire is completed with all required information
- Ensuring all questionnaires are completed within the agreed timeline.
- To record or write down each answer for any open-ended question the questionnaire has in a separate document and translate it to English as well as Pashto before the end of the field work.
- To ensure each questionnaire is cross-checked for data accuracy before submitting to the server.
- To ensure that the target respondent/s are contacted immediately in case of any missing responses.
- To ensure safety of collected data by saving each questionnaire offline and then uploading whenever / wherever there is internet connectivity.
- To make sure that any personal information collected during the meetings are recorded clearly and properly and treated with the utmost confidentiality.
- Be self-organized and a good timekeeper
- Respect the rules and regulations of ActionAid, Afghanistan and follow applicable AAA policies and procedures.
- To demonstrate high level of professionalism and ethics and respect for the respondents, always follow the standards of respect and integrity of AAA, from the time of hiring till end of contract.
- Any other tasks assigned by supervisors
How to Apply:
If you have the expertise to take on this exciting opportunity, please apply online by sending your CV and motivation cover letter to email@example.com before April 9th ,2022. Please clearly Enumerators- 785 in the subject of your email, otherwise your application will not be considered. ActionAid Afghanistan will review the applications on an ongoing basis; thus, applicants are strongly advised to make applications at the earliest.