Office ManagerFull Time
- Manage the cash funds for Le Pelican NGO and bakery in accordance with the Cash and Procurement Policy.
- Record all transactions on the cash journals
- Perform daily cash counts
- Maintain supporting documentation
- Withdraw money from bank accounts as needed.
- Compile supporting documentation each month including new employees, terminated employees, attendance records, etc. and submit to Quest Financial Services LLC for compiling the Payroll Summary Spreadsheet.
- Disburse payroll monthly as directed and supervised by Quest.
- Supervise procurement
- Government Relations
- Maintain the relationship with the MoLSAMD
- Renew the protocol on an annual basis
- Prepare narrative, compile, and submit quarterly reports
- Maintain the relationship with the Ministry of Economy
- Prepare narrative, compile, and submit the six-month reports
- Provide information to MoE upon request
- HR Management
- Implement Le Pelican’s HR Policy
- Ensure that all new employees have a proper employment contract
- Manage the annual contract renewal process
- Manage and track leave and sick days used
- Other tasks as described in the HR Manual
- Staff Supervision
- Supervise the driver and make alternate arrangements for a driver if the regular driver is on vacation
- Manage the chaokidar rotation and ensure that the property always has a choakidar on site.
- Manage the vehicle schedule
- Monitor vehicle maintenance and cleanliness
- Supervise vehicle logs and records
- Control diesel bills and kilometers used
- Lease management
- Liaise with landlord and renew property leases as necessary
- Negotiate the best possible price with the landlord
- Translate documents as needed upon request
- Attend INSO meetings and report back to the line manager
- Forward INSO security alerts to list of approved personnel
- Program Management
- Work with the line manager as needed to develop new programs
- Prepare reports as directed by the line manager
- Perform other administrative tasks as directed by the line manager
- Bachelor’s degree in management, business administration, or any other related field. Master's degree will be preferred.
- 5 to 7 years’ experience of relevant field is required
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and priorities work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English & local languages
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures
- Knowledge of human resources management practices and procedures
- Knowledge of business and management principles
- Computer skills and knowledge of office software packages
- Be honest, conscientious, hard worker and punctual
- Knowledge of NGO community will be an advantage.
- Good sense of collaboration with expatriates.
- Reporting skills, supply management, efficient communication, delegation, staffing, managing processes, supervision, and promoting process improvement.
- High integrity, accountability and good team work spirit
- Flexibility accepting task outside normal duties
- Able to manage the employees and maintain a good team spirit
- Be very strict and serious in all his management. Report any kind of problem to the line manager.
How to Apply:
If you have the expertise to take on this exciting opportunity, please apply online by sending your CV and motivation cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before January 10, 2022. Please clearly indicate Office Manager - 2022/01 in the subject of your email, otherwise your application will not be considered. Le Pelican will review the applications on an ongoing basis; thus, applicants are strongly advised to make applications at the earliest.
Le Pelican welcomes applications from all sections of the community and promotes diversity.
Due to high volumes of applications received, we can only correspond with short listed applicants. Should you not have received feedback on your application within 10 days of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. Le Pelican will not consider unsolicited candidates from recruitment agencies. We reserve the right to withdraw any of our vacancies at any time.