Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) OfficerFull Time
Under the supervision of the M&E Manager, the Monitoring and Evaluation Officer shall be responsible for the overall collection, summarizing, compiling, storing and timely reporting of all forms data regarding Reproductive Health (RH) kits distributed in all provinces. The officer will be responsible for monitoring the timely distribution of the RH kits to health facilities. He will also monitor and report on clients’ satisfaction from using the kits, as well as submission of timely, qualitative and quantitative reports to the M&E Manager for finalization and dissemination to donors and relevant stakeholders. Specifically, the M&E Officer has to focus on implementing the M&E plan for the UNFPA project and help the M&E Manager in conducting field visits, analysis and reporting.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible to collect, validate, and compile data regarding RH and other kits distribution in the provinces,
- Entry the data into the data base; analyze and interpret the data for effective and efficient program implementation,
- Conduct survey on client satisfaction from using the RH and other kits.
- Help in the preparation of field reports, including data collection, analysis, and presentation,
- Conducti field monitoring according to AFGA checklists and procedures,
- Supervise regular data collection and ensure quality of the data by random verifications and validations,
- Record, manage and preserve M&E data in a safe and accessible way,
- Analyze and discuss findings based on regular monitoring data with the M&E Manager and program team as needed,
- Provide support on M&E and evidence-based recommendations to program,
- Provide feedback to senior staff and program teams on projects’ performance based on monitoring data findings,
- Produce monthly and quarterly progress reports based on the annual work plan, with qualitative and evaluative inputs from the various sectors under the projects, and submit to M&E manager.
- Responsible for proper record keeping and filling system of evaluation and statistical data,
- Ensure availability of appropriate register, reporting formats and other Monitoring and evaluation tools and responsible for timely distribution of these formats to AFGA centers through logistic and supply system,
- Assist the M&E Manager in the process of drafting and finalization of AFGA monitoring and evaluation plan and tools,
- Provide feedback to in-charges of AFGA service points on their monthly statistical report and provide recommendation for improvement of reports,
- Any other program related tasks assigned by the M&E manager and/or CEO from time to time.
University Degree from a reputable university
MD and Pharmacy Degrees are preferred. Degrees in other relevant fields are acceptable.
At least three years’ experience in the field of Monitoring and Evaluation
Data Management and Analytical Skills:
Good skills of computer program i.e. Word processing, spreadsheet, access and power point.
Fluency at local languages and having good written and verbal communication skills in English language.
How to Apply:
All interested and qualified candidates should submit their CVs along with a Cover letter (as a 1 document) to email@example.com and no later than (January 08, 2022), please mention position title and Vacancy number clearly in the subject line of your email, applications received with the proper subject line will be disqualified from the process.
Applications are accepted in English and shortlisted candidates will be contacted only. Submission after the deadline will not be considered.