Program Manager/ Proposal WriterFull Time
Program Manager/ Proposal Writer, Program Manager is responsible for designing, coordinating and improving the internal and external programs of an organization. Program Managers work across a range of industries to deliver programs that align to the organization’s strategic vision. The main activity of the program manager of this project is to prepare high quality report from every mission conducted by the field monitors to identify the main challenges facing by Internal Displaced Person (IDP), Returnees and Host communities, maintain an in-depth knowledge on donor and government policies and support field staff. Work with the provincial project team to develop provincial level project plans, inception report and provincial action plans other duties as assigned. In Addition the primary responsibility of the Proposal Writer, is to develop effective fundraising materials—including concept notes, Expression of Interest (EOI) proposals, project budgets, and narrative and financial reports—for a range of current and prospective donors. She/he is expected to write well- grammar, spelling and context all count. Her/his key asset would be the ability to write under tight deadlines, be organized and prepared.
- Write fundraising materials, including concept notes, proposals, EOIs, RFPs and reports, writing in a variety of styles ranging from highly technical to more personal.
- Determine proposal concept by identifying and clarifying opportunities and needs
- studying requests for proposal (RFPs)
- Develop Proposals by gathering information including project nature, objectives, outcomes, deliverables, implementation methods, schedule, staffing, budget, standard of performance, and evaluation. Writing, revising, and editing drafts including executive summaries, conclusions, and organization credentials
- Meet proposal deadline by establishing priorities
- Gather proposal information by identifying sources of information; coordinating submissions and collections; identifying and communicating risks associated with proposals.
- Preparation of presentations
- Maintain quality results by using templates; following proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone.
- Obtain approvals by reviewing proposal with key providers and project managers.
- Improve proposal-writing results by evaluating and re-designing processes, approach, coordination, implementing changes.
- Prepare financial documents to accompany fundraising materials, including proposal budgets, grant expense reports, and budget and expense report narratives.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the interests and expectations of the organization’s major foundation funders.
- Research current and prospective foundation partners and analyze grant-making strategies and histories to prepare briefing materials.
Other duties as assigned.
Proven experience as Program Manager
Proven experience as Proposal writer
Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing
Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
She/he should have a strong background in, and understanding of resilience, gender and protection in conflict, post conflict or early recovery stages
Excellent research skills
Outstanding organizational abilities
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit their updated application including CV and cover letter explaining your interest and suitability for the advertised position to