Quality Improvement OfficerFull Time
• Developing and collaborating with other staff in the preparation and development of the Quality
• Improvement Plan with duties including but not limited to.
• Ensures timely and accurate reporting and regulatory compliance.
• Develops and implements interventions to improve Quality Improvement Plan (QIP) results, In conjunction with the project manager and associate technical manager.
• Make sure of the quality of reports and timely submission to the provincial office.
• Works across the organization to build understanding and support for process improvement.
• Hires, supervises, trains, and evaluates assigned staff.
• Acts as a resource for all staff at the provincial office and HF level on quality management and performance.
• Coordinates quality improvement activities within the provincial project manager.
• Develop and monitor clinical and management indicators based on internal and external benchmarks.
• Make sure from proper implementation of project innovations.
• Measures quality of care against established targets and project indicators.
• Communicates quality improvement activities and results through regular reports to the project manager and technical manager.
• Build capacity of provincial and HFs staff on quality improvement models and risk management.
• Serves as Risk Manager for the organization.
• Other duties as assigned.byline manager
- MD degree with a solid background in public health.
- Good understanding of the BPHS system.
- At least 3 years of work experience in the same field.
- Strong knowledge/familiarity with Takhar districts and communities.
- Strong capacity for supervision, monitoring, reporting, and communication skills.
- Willingness to carry out frequent field visits throughout all Districts of Takhar province.
- Excellent level of English including writing (significant reporting) as well as Pashto and Dari.
- Excellent computer knowledge.
How to Apply:
The candidates are requested to send their CV and cover letter to the below email address. The email must have the following subject line:
Application for the position of Quality Improvement Officer VA# BDN/TKR/05021002
Applicants failing to provide the above subject line their CVs will not be reviewed.
Submission email address: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.