Purpose of Position:
ACHRO is looking a full-time M&E officer (based in Kandahar, Afghanistan). The Monitoring & Evaluation officer will be responsible for the Implementation of M&E activities of WFP, Wheat value chain project. He will provide support the Program department in Kabul in all the project related M&E activities. Main responsibilities of the M&E officer include the preparation of monthly, quarterly and semiannually reports.
Major Responsibilities of the position:
• Assist in designing an M&E system to capture data for assessing physical progress and measuring impact of the WFP wheat value chain project.
• Assist in the supervision of data collection by project staff and surveys conducted project staff
• Assist in developing standard forms and templates to collect and evaluate project related data
• Monitor the training session by using the M&E designed tools.
• Monitor the wheat distribution process according the developed standards
• Monitor the farmers’ selection process
• Monitor the Wheat value chain process according the developed standards in the proposal.
• Develop the M&E plan and M&E tools to closely monitor the project activities.
• Any other relevant task assigned by project manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Social Sciences, Business,
- Administration, or related field,
- Abel to write and verbally communicate clearly and concisely in English, Pushto & Dari.
- Strong Organizational skills
- Strong Computer Spreadsheet and word processing skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain confidently
- Stress tolerance
- Able to work with team
- Crowed management skills
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send his/her updated CV with an application letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org , please mention vacancy number and title of the position in the subject line otherwise your application will be rejected. Only shortlisted candidate who meets the requirement will be shortlisted.