• Implementing monthly monitoring plan to monitor the implementation of the program throughout the targeted provinces in coordination with regional Mangers and field staffs;
• Undertake regular monitoring of project activities to ensure that the quality and quantity of the program activities being delivered are in accordance with the obligations prescribed in the Results Framework;
• Enter all the collected data into the M&E offline database after the field visit they return.
• Monitor SHG, VSLA, EGs and PAs during and in absences of VFs and SOs.
• Administer the office of M&E Unit, including data compilation and filing of M&E reports, photo gallery, success stories etc.;
• Coordinate and collaborate with M&E manager to ensure an efficient implementation of M&E activities throughout the program;
• Verify program data regularly based on well-established plan.
• Ensure that environmental and gender issues are addressed through training of POs staff, Village and social mobilizer; and mainstreamed in the implementation of all project components;
• Undertake any other duties as assigned by the M&E Manager.
• 4 years’ experience in M&E of community/enterprise development projects/programs;
• Proven experience in report writing;
• Proven experience in the planning and scheduling of M&E activities for development programs and good office administration skills.
• University Degree in related field (Business Administration/Economics and social science) is desirable;
• .Excellent communication, team working and problem solving skills;
• Fluency in written and spoken Pashto, Dari and English; and
• Good computer skills, including proven experience using Microsoft Office packages.
• Ability to work in a high pressure environment;
• Ability to multi-task;
• Ability to work both independently and in teams; Professionalism in appearance and demeanor;
• Willingness to enhance knowledge through training and personal initiative; and
• Must be willing to travel throughout Afghanistan.
Reports to the M&E Manager.
How to Apply:
Interested Afghans with the required qualifications and experience should submit their applications electronically through in to Vacancies.firstname.lastname@example.org and CC :email@example.com
While submitting your applications please mention the Title of the position plus Vacancy Number in the subject of the e-mail; please do NOT submit any other supporting documentation or educational certificates with your application. If you are short listed you will be asked to submit electronic copies of your educational certificates and if you are invited to written test you will be required to present the original certificates. Applications will not be accepted after the closing date of the position. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for written test Note: In the interests of open and fair competition and a merit based selection process applicants are advised that lobbying for a position , whether by the applicant or by any person acting on his or her behalf, shall result in the immediate disqualification of the candidate from further consideration. Applicants are strongly advised to inform potential supporters of this restriction which shall be strictly enforced.
Please don’t forget to type the Vacancy Announcement Number (034/021/HR/WEE-RDP/MoWA) in Subject while applying online. Application without vacancy number will not be accepted.
Note: THIS POSITION IS ONLY FOR FAMALE
The Ministry of Women’s Affairs of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan is highly committed to increase women’s participation in government sector therefore women are highly encouraged to apply.