Male GuardFull Time
• Maintain security of boys center (FNM), based on security policies and protocols at entrance gates.
• Follow the work schedule given by National Administrator.
• Follow safety and security policies and procedures at all times.
• Patrol property.
• Ensures all the room doors are closed and all public access doors locked.
• Responsible for maintaining clear and concise logs of all nightly and daily occurrences, suspicious activity.
• Ensure all staff and visitors complete the registration form on entry and exit and are escorted to the person they wish to see.
• Assist employees/Clients/Visitors during emergency situations.
• Maintain generator and water pump and be able to safely manage electricity of the FNM.
• Maintain grounds of the FNM, including cleaning outside areas, garden, fences and gates.
• Conduct inside and outside check ensuring all is secure and nothing suspicious is noted when assuming duty
• Greet all personnel coming and going into the compounds and treat all personnel with respect and dignity
• Protect the Hagar’s assets relative to theft, assault, fire and other safety issues
• Performs all duties in a safe manner and reports all accidents to supervisor immediately
• Should be on time to duty and perform extra hours work when needed
• Attend staff training and meetings as required.
• Any other tasks assigned by the National Administrator
• Safety Management
• Surveillance skill
• Able to maintain electricity and generator
• Manage multiple tasks
• Emotional control
• Commitment to Hagar Values.
• Confidentiality regarding Hagar’s work required
How to Apply:
Applications should include a Cover letter and an extensive CV in English.
Please write the job title on the subject line of your email.
Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Only those candidates that are short-listed for interview will be notified.