Social Organizer (SO)Full Time
Following are the Terms of Reference for the Social Organizer (SO)
• Organize small and larger gatherings at each district and sub-district (Guzar) level. Strengthen WASC/CTU/committees at each Guzar of the district and keep a record of the meetings.
• Work closely with the relevant district officer, tariff distribution officer, Gender, OC, and GRM teams.
• Disseminate the public outreach materials in targeted area and engage the community OC implementation.
• Prepare district and Guzar level implementation plan and weekly and monthly action plans.
• Communicate with members of the WASC/CTU, and influential people of each area (Guzar) to engage them and seek their support in program implementation.
• Support the team in implementation of the Occupancy Certificate distribution at district and Guzar level.
• Conduct awareness-raising meetings at district and Guzar level and participate in the district coordination meetings and share the meeting minute with team
• Strengthen the CTU committee at district and Guzar level.
• Cooperating with the sub-district officers OC related data collection and submission process
• Support the GRM and other social team and answer and handle people’s questions and complaints.
• Form conflict resolution councils and get membership in it.
• Establishing the public review process, receiving complaints, addressing and referring them to the relevant departments.
• Follow up and transfer of dispute registration forms, complaint forms and public review approval forms to the PRUIS Department of relevant province.
• Cooperation in the process, distribution collection of tariffs, and distribution of property documents.
• Identify problems and suggest solution related to the OC process and share with supervisor
• Support the Civil Servant team in Beneficiary Identification process, conflict resolution, tariffs printing and distribution, and invoicing.
• Prepare district level monthly, quarterly and annual progress reports
• Work closely with Civil Servant teams, build their capacity in the related fields, work towards a transition plan before the end of contract and submit to civil servant team.
• Any other task that is crucial to be done in this capacity Social organizer
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in social sciences, Business Administration, communications, journalism, public relations and law, or related field
• 4 years of relevant experience;
• Fluency in Pashto, Dari and English both oral and written, is required;
• Team worker
• Community Communication Skills.
• Well organized and proactive approach to work
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Ability to take constructive feedback
• Problem-solving skills
How to Apply:
Interested candidates encouraged to submit their complete written application and resume through email and indicate the vacancy announcement number and name of province and share over the following email add with ACDO HR team:
Only those candidates will be called for interview who meets the qualification and requirements for the mentioned position. Kindly indicate VA number and Title and name of province in subject of your e –mail and please note that applications with a different subject will be ignored.