Fixed Asset AnalystFull Time
• Analyze assigned asset transactions for accuracy and completeness
• Update and maintain AWCC Fixed Assets Register for assigned asset category
• Assist to develop fixed assets accounting policies, processes and procedures
• Ensure efficient file administration and safeguard fixed asset transaction documents
• Analyze Network and non-network asset additions for capitalisation and depreciation
• Process asset transactions on General Ledger and Fixed Assets Register
• Participate in fixed asset verification and tagging process
• Ensure proper filing and safe custody of fixed asset transaction documents
• Prepare monthly schedules for asset additions, disposals and other schedules that may be required from time to time
• Proficient in the use of accounting software (Sage, Oracle etc.)
• Support the team in preparing monthly Capex matrices and other analytics as may be required
• Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Accounting, Finance or any other business related field.
• Maximum of 2 years’ experience in a finance department.
• Financial Accounting/ Reporting
• Fixed Assets Accounting
• Good communication ability
- • Passion for Excellence
• Team work
• Customer Focus
How to Apply:
To apply for this position kindly send your CVs along with Cover Letter to the below email. Kindly mention the position vacancy number (AWCC/HR/21/VA/067) in the subject line of your e-mail.
AWCC regrettably cannot respond to individual queries in relation to job or on the status of individual applications due to high numbers of applicants. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.